Download Any Seasonal Movies Episode and Other Movies Of Your Choice With Awesome Speed.

Ever wondered if there was a platform where you could download your favourite movie with one press?
Have you been looking for ways to download the episodes of your favourite seasonal movies like Ju mong, Merlin, Spartacus, Mara/Clara, Marima, Be careful with my Heart, Prison break and other top seasonal movies with just a single search?

You know I'm a movie freak, I spend half of my spare time watching movies with my computer .... I watch latest release and leaked movies before they get to sale in the market.
I don't waste my time searching for links in the internet that would lead me to the download page of the movie I want to watch. I don't waste my time downloading from torrent.. As it consumes lot of data (Some movies in torrent size about 700mb)

Today I will be introducing to you how I download all my movies through YouTube and other top streaming sites. Although I have posted something related to this months ago, I didn't quite list the other features that should have being listed.

Using Tubemate helps you download the movie of your choice with just one search ... With tubemate, you get to download Nollywood Movies, Hollywood movies, Korean movies and other movies as long as you know the name of the movie on the go.

How To Use Tubemate.

1. Download Tubemate for your device Here
2. Install Tubemate
3. Accept the Terms of service
4. Search the video you would like to download
5. After the video have successfully loaded, you get to choose 2 options, The options Include either to stream or download..
6. To download, tao the green arrow at the top of the screen, select the resolution and click download.
7. To stream the video, just tap the play button.

This app serves as a barrier to download videos from multiple video streaming sites like YouTube, Daily Motion, PunishTube (oopz) Naver, LeTv and other top sites... What's more astonishing is the speed at which the video downloads. This app download video with two times the speed of Uc browser.
On a good day you get to download your video with speed of 2mb/sec.
Amazing I must say.

2 comments:

We love comments, you're liable for what you comment though.
Like us on Facebook
here»» to receive our updates on
Facebook»