Enjoy Unlimited Whatsapp Messaging For N60 Monthly. Exclusively From MTN


Hello guys..? I know this news will be very important for those who have choose whatsapp platform as their favourite social media messaging means.

Although this news isn't new, I'd still spit it out for those of us who hardly check our notifications SMS because this news was broadcast by MTN to almost every sim.

Early last week, I received a text from mtn "Enjoy nonstop whatsapp for N60 monthly"
I was wowed, I even subscribe for it since my Glo Bis  had expired.

To Subscribe and enjoy this service, just follow this little step below.

 -Text WAN in upper case letter to 131 .... N60 will be subtracted from your account for 30days guaranteed.

Enjoy!


9 comments:

  1. This is a good one from MTN, thanks Bona for updating us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is surely a good news. I think am one of those that hardly check the notification message from mtn. Thanks bro. keep ur handwork up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment jay.
      Its my job to always notify u on latest happenings regarding network providers.

      Delete
  3. Hi Andrew,

    I also got the message. it will go a long way in helping whatsapp addict like me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Kingsley, I'm also a frequent wassap user.. Thanks to jah am not addicted

      Delete
  4. Are you serious?? This meana that MTN has the cheapest whatsapp data plan in Nigeria. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea Charles... Etisalat and air tel also offer cheap whatsapp subscription.

      Delete

We love comments, you're liable for what you comment though.
Like us on Facebook
here»» to receive our updates on
Facebook»