Download The latest version of simple server and enjoy uninterrupted browsing/download





Yes, this new version was released some months ago, I thought about passing it out today.
This version is awesome.. The looks and interface is just superb.

Features
1. Stability for Auto Rotation enabled phone.
2. No more boring Force Close messages.
3. Faster than before.
4. Awesome GUI
5. Easy to configure,navigate and use.
I know lots of people complained about simple server stopping every 5mins of browsing, which of course I provided a lasting solution Here→→

With this version you don't need all those long settings... All you need to do is input simple server settings, the you ★Rock & Roll with your data sipping straw!!
Download Simple Server



9 comments:

  1. Thank you very much, what of Simple server for pc is there any latest one, because the one am using is always discounneting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, Simple server isn't working for me, maybe I got the settings wrong or something? Kindly give me a reply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. psiphon please wil it be thesame setting of simple server i will use

    ReplyDelete
  4. please the simpl sever is not workin, is dia any new simpl sever for pc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pls my simple server stops connecting once i receive an sms dat i hav used 95% of my data.pls help. it doesnt stop me b4

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, you're liable for what you comment though.
Like us on Facebook
here»» to receive our updates on
Facebook»