How Block any unwanted SMS from your service provider simplified

No doubt this spam messages from our local mobile service providers can be so annoying and sooo stupiid.
Yesterday I got a text message from mtn asking me to SMS "MUMU" to 55501 to subscribe for "MUMU" plan.. I was like WTFFF? so this people don see me as MUMU? Dfuk? Which kind plan be MUMU plan again?
See goodies: Here
Just when I thought I've had enough, I got another text from still mtn telling me that my "DUMMY" plan have being suspended.. I was like hahohihaho? So apart from MUMU I be dummy 2? Lord? Buhari must see this.
Before I use to pardon them and let them spam me with all sought if message.. Normally I don't even rewd them.
See goodies: Here
Since they decided to call me MUMU, and give me dummy as baptism name, I decided to scrap them completely out of my phone with this software I'm about to show you too.
You can use this software to also block senseless and useless SMS from Glo, Airtel, Etisalat and their boss MTN.

HOW TO USE THIS SOFTWARE

→ Download the software HERE

→ Enable it as your default SMS app

→ Block all bad SMS spam number
That's it, now you'll be free from the spam prison of Mtn and ko.
See goodies: Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, you're liable for what you comment though.
Like us on Facebook
here»» to receive our updates on
Facebook»