5minutes unlimited browsing for N15 on etisalat

Good morning!
Though I don't Like this due to poor connection in my area.... I still feel I should share this piece of information to you guys, maybe connection might be very fast in your area.. I think the aim of this developement is to regain lost customers.
This plan goes for 15naira only for 15 minutes. Due to the rate of competition  nowadays I'm sure
they'd improve it as time goes on. the activation code is *229*5*7# ,if ur an android user it'd be best for u to have a timer or a stanby watch.
#15 every 5mins. u could activate it unlimitedly everyday once your 5mins ends u activate another 5mins  that's it. to deactivate dial *229*0#


BEST USED WITH 3G! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, you're liable for what you comment though.
Like us on Facebook
here»» to receive our updates on
Facebook»