Airtel bis subscription on pc,Android, iPhone and symbian. rocking hard.

Good morning everyone..
Its no joke the service provider Airtel have bring back its bb internet plan to all device including Android, symbian, iPhone and PC


I strongly believe they lost millions of customers to mtn that period they were playing prank with their customers...I almost break their sim...
Well no much talk to activate yours follow this procedures .

For one day 80mb send bcd to 440.(N100)

For one week 240mb send bcw to 440.(400)

For one month. You have to understand that Airtel offer different package for one month. They include N1200 for 1gb, N1500 for 2gb and same 1500 for 4gb(valid for 2months)

For 1gb 1month package send bcm to 440.(N1200)

For 2gb one month dial *440*16# (N1500)

For 4gb two months dial *440*161# (1500)
Note if you haven't subscribe for the 1500n cheat before the 4gb package won't work for you hoha.

That's it, please share with friends.

17 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot So if I subscribe for the 2gb for 1500 this month and subscribe 4gb for 1500 next month it would work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will work if you're eligible.

      But wait, haven't u heard of Glo 3gb for 1k on Android?

      Delete
    2. I have but I use the infinix zero 16gb

      Delete
    3. Yea, u can still enjoy the service.

      Unless ur just in love with Airtel.

      Airtel is kinda kul though!
      Just that the rate of data deduction is alarming.



      To check if you're eligible for the 4gb for 1500 offer, Just dial *440*161#


      Delete
    4. So I can subscribe for 3gb for 1k with my infinix zero, wow I thought that was for tecno and gionee phones please how can I do it am kind of a newbie and does it work for samsung s4

      Delete
    5. U can use it bro.

      U need to root your phone and change the IMEI.

      Glo bis works for all mtk phones.
      Your infinix belongs to d mtk family.


      U can't use the service on your Samsung sorry.


      Delete
    6. How do I root my phone and change imei

      Delete
    7. Please how can I root my phone and change the imei

      Delete
    8. You will need a laptop to root your infinix zero.

      I hope you have a laptop?

      Root genius is the surest app to root your phone for now.
      But it requires the use of laptop since the software is for computers.

      Delete
  2. So before I can use the glo bis on my phone I have to root it and change my imei please is there and alternative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Changing your infinix imei is damn easy.
      The question is...
      Are u ready to change it?
      Airtel is the best alternative if u ask me.

      Delete
    2. I like airtel and I also like glo but rooting and changing my imei won't that brick my phone

      Delete
    3. Haha now I understand.

      The chance of rooting or changing of imei bricking your phone is 5 out of 100.

      Your phone won't brick stall.

      Delete
    4. Maybe. But there is no other way I can use the glo bis without rooting and changing imei of my phone

      Delete
    5. Some people beliv it works when they subscribe and put the sim in a blackberry phone, then browse for a while b4 putting it back to their android.

      I haven't tried that method b4.
      Changing of imei is the surest way to rock and roll.

      Delete
    6. Lol I think I would stick to airtel God bless you for your time. And your blog rocks keep it up

      Delete
    7. Haha , thanks for your encouraging words.
      Aitel are giving out 200mb to customers.

      Dial *166#
      *141*13*50#
      *141*13*100#
      *141*13*200#
      To receive yours.

      Delete

We love comments, you're liable for what you comment though.
Like us on Facebook
here»» to receive our updates on
Facebook»