How to change your android phones imei to BlackBerry imei

Hello guys? I'm feeling really happy today, the weather is really friendly and sweet ...well without jabbing much i I'll quickly share this tutorial with you guys.
I keep wondering what it will take this network providers to provide Bis for android users
......






well okrikri the bird said "since the hunter have learn to shoot without missing I have learn to fly without perching" Since the network providers don't want to provide bis for us, we'll provide it for ourselves. I'm going to teach u guys how to subscribe for bis with any network by tweaking your phones IMEI
 JUST FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURES

1.First thing first u need to download this file BlackBerry IMEI GENERATOR

2. Extract the 3 (.sys) files from the .rar file u downloaded copy and paste them in the (C:
\Windows folder) in your pc

3. Click >>GIPv4.1<< twice to open

4. Click On the key were you see >generate IMEI< copy the bb imei you see afterwards

HOW TO CHANGE ANDROID IMEI TO BB IMEI(2 ways)

Disclaimer: changing of IMEI number of any device of any plartform or of the device listed here and its plarform, is illegal in some countries! Endevour to check your countries policies before going through with the procedures listed here so as  to protect yourself and the author from any form of descrimination or charges. 






Use cwm to backup your phones ROM in case the unexpected happens
Note: Always backup your phones ROM before tweaking the device as it might result to brick! am sure u wouldn't want your precious device to be lifeless.

Terminal Emulator
How to Change IMEI no. With Terminal Emulator.(1 sim device only)

Requirements:
>>>Terminal Emulator.
>>>A rooted device.

Process :
1. Launch the Terminal Emulator

2.Enter/type <<SU>> then click ENTER key to request
Superuser permission
3.Carefully input in this command ENTER
button echo AT+EGMR=1,7,” input imei here ”>/dev/pttycmd1 or
echo AT+EGMR=1*7*IMEI_1 >/dev/pttycmd1

For Dual Sim Phones

Requirements:
The requirements are same with the previous.
Steps:
1. Launch android terminal emulator.

2. Input/type SU then click ENTER

3.Carefully Input this commands
 echo ‘AT+EGMR=1,10,
“IMEI_NUMBER” ‘ >/dev/pttycmd1
If its sucsuccessful, Your new imei should replace your old one. Reboot your device. I tink now u should be good 2go


I said earlier that I will show u guys two ways to change the imei of your droid.

Second procedure:

1. Search and download mobile uncle or Engeering mod from play store

2. Launch the mobile uncle or engineering mod!
On your mobile uncle, Scroll and click Engineering mode.
If you're using engineering mod, just click the down option and continue.

3.Search and Click 'CDS information'

4. In this step note that phone 1 means sim1 and phone 2 sim2 continue by clicking radio information

5. Click on the sim of your choice and click AT+

6. Just touch the input box u see the keyboard should pop out, type a letter u should see something
like this >>AT+EGMR=1,7""<< clear the letter u typed earlier(clear only the letter)

7. Clear the last inverted coma after the >>7''''<< and input
the Blackberry imei you generated from your pc . Verify the imei and close it with
inverted commas " make sure there's a gap between + AT that is, instead of +AT it should be +  AT .... You see the gap right?

8.  Click on the send at command.

9. You should see something like this "indicate at command successfully send." Just reboot your device and whoops! You've changed your imei number.






 Note: should in no account copy the imei of another BlackBerry phone. Since no 2 active phone should use the same imei... If u do this It will probably brick your device. U can only use the imei of another blackberry if u don't want to use the BlackBerry again...and never switch it on again!

 like our fan page... By clicking the facebook like button below.

Update:
Get complete video on how to browse and download unlimitedly on Mtn 2015.

Click Here

33 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there.... I can see you're trying to make a point.. Can u explain more?

      Delete
  2. @iamOluwaBunmi16 July 2014 at 07:05

    @bona9ja - Pls can I use glo bis on Mai tablet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @iamOluwabunmi17 July 2014 at 01:24

    Asus tablet (windows 8)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @iamOluwabunmi17 July 2014 at 01:40

    Asus tablet (windows 8 rt)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello oluwabunmi.. You can only subscribe to Glo bis if you change your imei. And you can't currently change your imei on windows phones. I'll suggest you use the Airtel #1500-2gb it's trusted and confirmed. I will notify you if any update as regarding to changing your tablets imei comes up. Thanks.

      Delete
  5. how can I revert back to my previous imei? do I do a restore from my previous backed up os file in recovery?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, you can get back your previous imei by restoring your ROM... I.e if you did a complete ROM backup.
      You can also get back your old imei by hard resetting your device but this will lead to file lost.
      I'll advice you to backup your device b4 changing the imei

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Here's my email bona9ja@gmail.com

      Delete
  7. Informative article, just what I wanted to find.


    Look at my site Bonati Institute more..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good day I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by error,
    while I was looking on Askjeeve for something else, Nonetheless
    I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a marvelous post
    and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the
    minute but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have
    time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the
    superb jo.

    Here is my weblog: bonati spine institute location

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr bonati.. Thanks for following my blog and thanks for continuous commenting.
      I visited your website and I think you're doing a good job there.
      You can subscribe with your imei to get regular updates. Thanks.

      Delete
  9. Still waiting for your comment. Whatsapp friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't type in d box containin "AT". The keyboard fails to show up in my mobile uncle mtk. And I wana change my imei. Pls hep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Copy the link below to download MTK ENGINEERING MODE.APK

      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.themonsterit.EngineerStarter&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dmtk+engineering+mode+apk&pcampaignid=APPU_dZE-VN6RLM_B7Ab9nYDoCg


      after downloading,
      Launch the app.

      Goto CDS information >> Radio information >> Phone 1 (to change sim 1 imei) or Phone 2 to change Phone 2 IMEI

      Type a letter ( any latter)
      U should see something like AT+EGMR=1,7""

      Just give a space after AT
      then input Ur IMEI in the semicolon ["] after the [7"]
      Then send your command.
      After that switch off your phone.

      Dial *#06# to confirmed ur changed IMEI.

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Could you please generate a blackberry imei number for me?....tekemekabestow@gmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pls, the great one, i just came across this post and i despirately need a bb imei to convert my newly bought tecno m5. Pls generate for me, here s my email earnestagaga@ovi.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please help, CDS option is not included for my phone and whenever i type the command on Terminal emulater it replies 'not found'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please what type of phone are u using?

      Is't Chinese product?

      Delete
  15. Please bro,i need u to generate bb imei number for me. My email is ybarbar90@gmail.com. please. God bless u

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can i also use mtn bis after changing my imei?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately you can't.


      Mtn Bis works on Android using Simple server.
      You can check around this blog to view the settings.
      Thank u

      Delete
  17. pls help me generate imei for me plz i'l realy appr. Abaxmusa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sent.
      Please share this blog on social medias

      Delete
  18. Please bro...hope the trick still with..if yes, plz help me to generate blackberry IMEI my email is text2lade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. please help me generate a new blackberry imei number and sent to my mail...multiadedoyin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, you're liable for what you comment though.
Like us on Facebook
here»» to receive our updates on
Facebook»