2go Now The Best App To Share Ebooks, Games, Apps, Video/Audios and Other Files on the go.

No doubt almost every adult dumped 2go interactive messenger app years ago for Facebook, BBM, Whatsapp and Twitter and the likes due to the fact that it got crowded by children and even toddlers lols.
When 2go was released, it was the hottest news in campus and towns..
My elder sister was the one who introduced the app to me.. I swear, back then I can chat on 2go for 20 hours straight without getting tired or bored. I grew hate for the app when it lost decorum and orderliness.
2go have been trying everything possible to gain its multi users back. They have upgraded from versions to versions, platforms to platforms and countries to countries.
Just last week, a thought of 2go ran into my mind. I downloaded the app just to check on my old pals in other States. Surprisingly, I was amazed with what I saw. The latest version of 2go I downloaded came with pretty cool mind blowing features.

 The features include:

→Sharing of images
→Sharing of videos
→Shaing Of Games/App as file.
→Sharing of Eboooks/docs as file
→Improve Layout
→Changing of Phone Number
→Cropping of Images. Etc

How to share files on 2go:
1. Switched On Your Data connection.
2. Log into your 2go account.
3. Tap/click the friend whom you wish to share the file with
4. Click at the share icon on top your screen and choose the desired file your wish to share.
5. Click send.
That's it.

The most change that got me excited the most was the 'change of phone number option' I have being trying to change my 2go phone number for ages.. I changed it withing few minutes with the latest version.

How to change your 2go phone number within 1minute:
1. Log into 2go.
2. Click my profile
3. Click your menu button
4. Select change phone number
5. Input your new phone number and click change
6. A messenge with Link should be sent to the phone number.
7. Follow the click and click 'yes change number'
8. That's it, enjoy and buy lots of gocredit with your new number.
Download the latest 2go Here

I think 2go have completed what Whatsapp  and the likes forgot. But do you think the improvements was made too late?



9 comments:

  1. I beleive this tutorial is for my aunty younger broder who is just 3yrs old. No sane adult uses 2go again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha dude... See hating first.
      Bro some adult woman wrappers still use it to woo small under 16 girls.

      Is that how much u hate 2go?

      Delete
  2. Nice development. But.. I can't remember the last time I use 2go. I don't even have the App on my iPhone 6.


    2go is trying to get back their customers....

    They don catch Bona.... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although i still have 2go installed in my phone but sincerely speaking i browse through my phone everyday without even seeing it. Ma man, 2go is gone and gone for good, you need to see the type of eye i use to look at my guys weneva any of them wanna make the mistake of logging on their 2go acct. Like.... "guy, wat dah f**k you doing? DO u mean u still 2go? At ur age?". Just forget it, even if they try to add heaven and earth to their new version, i doubt if they are stilll gonna get anything outta it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bro if 2go manager ever get to see this your comment.... I swear he will borrow a trigger and put 1 bullet in you lols.


      2go is still relevant to some people in some aspects.
      Some secondary school boys/girls still enjoy the fun of 2go rooms.

      Delete
  4. Eyah, good to see 2go making major adjustments to come back into the Game, but would they be able to compete like they showed us walker when they started?

    That Yr when Monkey went to sch, and students leave thier phone running the 2go app over night so that thier star can increase. Geez 2go was way too addictive then, this was what even made me Hustle money to buy my first Blackberry in 09 so that I can stay online for ever and just minimize the App.

    I remember being celebrated online they Day I got to Ultimate, cuz I was the first amongst my peers in school and Ultimates then where way too scarce( I was celebrated like When Buhari will win Election)

    Anyways top much talk, this is a blog not a story page, I just wish the 2go Team success.

    But would I go back to 2go?? Maybe when they use Messi or Neymar as an Ambassador like We chat did yay!

    #Johnny Test

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol bro.. U comment is filled with humour and intense comedy.

      Bro, I also had a similar experience..

      I remember when my parents and I went for crusade service back then in the days... The pastor and congregation was busy praying and casting demons ... While I was at one end chatting and wooing 1 ss1 girl like that.

      I regain my memory and remembered where I was when my dad landed a thunderous slap at my left cheek.

      After that incident occur.... I grew some hate for 2go, and vowed never to chat in church again.

      Delete
    2. Lol, yeah but you for chill now, after service you resume choking the gal

      Delete
  5. Funny 2go nice app for some guyz while others it will be like going into the well...

    I will prefer Telegram to 2go for sharing files

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, you're liable for what you comment though.
Like us on Facebook
here»» to receive our updates on
Facebook»