Mtn At it Again: Enjoy free 250mb on Mtn now.


No much talk, this Free 250mb  is for those guys who know how to do IMEI tweaking.


IMEI tweaking is pretty easy, I know it will be hard for android newbies to enjoy all this mb because they don't know how to tweak their imei.





But no worries if u want to learn how to tweak your IMEI, click Here
If u ever get confused and need help, Email me  @bona9ja





How to get this free 250mb from Mtn:

Just tweak this IMEI 356181043437886
and you change the last 4 digit
After that, SMS NOKIA TO 131.
cherio!
< /br>

4 comments:

  1. Many Thanks to you Bona9ja.I have a learnt a great deal from this fantastic blog of yours.
    Pa this 250mb on MTN,I have attempted it severally but I keep getting a message that reads "You are only entitled to 2MB once"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, that's the same thing other readers complain about.
      The cause of that reply are:

      1. Maybe you've received and mb with your current sim card b4 tru imei tweaking.

      2. You haven't gotten a real imei yet.

      3. You know they're also thousands of users out there in other different blogs tweaking same IMEI. chances might be the imei you've tweaked have already been used by another person. That's y u get the reply" you're only entitled to 2mb bla bla bla.

      Possible ways to bypass this is by downloading SMS bomber from play store, this will enable u send multiple SMS at once....

      Delete
  2. I see.That's fine. I think I'll pass. I will make do with the MTN BIS daily with SS and Autoproxy. It rocks. Although capped at 5 gig,I'm very ok with the fact that there is no restriction in what you can use it to do.
    The only part I'm still however struggling with is using it with utorrent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mtn bblited plan rocks, I'd look into the utorrent issue and get back to you..however, you can still download Hollywood, Bollywood and other country movies from moviesmobile.net

      Delete

We love comments, you're liable for what you comment though.
Like us on Facebook
here»» to receive our updates on
Facebook»