How to Browse unlimitedly with Etisalat for 3hrs with just N15- Rocking flawlessly.


Wow guys.. So long I haven't posted any thing in this blog, I went for a vacation at obudu cattle ranch.... It was big funnn, just me and my spouse.


Surfing around the net today, I came across this etisalat tweak that is still rocking like boko haram bomb.
Do u know you can download unlimitedly on etisalat with just N15 for 3hrs?

Well if you doubt me, just follow this tutorial below and share your testimony later.




How to download unlimitedly with Etisalat for 3hours with N15.


1 Dial *200# to migrate to easy starter

2 Dial *620*1# to migrate again to easy life.

3 Opt in to the 3hrs plan by dialing *229*3*7# ... You can opt out with *227*0#.. Make sure you opt out immediately after you subscribed to it because the plan doesn't support auto renew

Note: It is 3 hours of unlimited internet per N15 just like Eti Paygo.

This thing works on all device, including Java, PC, windows, all device.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, you're liable for what you comment though.
Like us on Facebook
here»» to receive our updates on
Facebook»