Airtek 1Gb for N100 week end plan? Step up or F-up?

Airtel keep toping their fallen game nowadays..
They're doing everything possible to win back the hearts of their beloved customers they duped.. Including me.
First they reduced Normal sub price and now this
Lolss.. It seems Buhari Body odour is veli veli strang. (As Chinese man would say)

How to opt into this Amazing Offer:
Although this is no doubt a strategy to win back heart of customers they duped, I'll still advice u to use it anyways.
If you like browsing during weekends Saturdays, Sundays.. Then go for it.


»»  Load N100 on your Airtel Sim
»» Dial *474*1# to subscribe
»» Dial *140# to check data..
You'll be given 1GB

You cab sub with 5sims.

That's 5gb

Enjoy while it last.

3 comments:

  1. Man I've tried tree sims and non of them worked, how do I get the sim that works for the plan??? Thanks ur loyal fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I've tried tree sims and non of them worked, how do I get the sim that works for the plan??? Thanks ur loyal fan.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, you're liable for what you comment though.
Like us on Facebook
here»» to receive our updates on
Facebook»